Thursday, February 10, 2011

39 weeks!

I saw this on another blog I was reading and decided to do it, even though my first pregnancy is almost over.

How far along?
  39/40 weeks

Maternity clothes?
Yes. At this point I can pretty much only wear maternity lounge pants. All the maternity jeans I have are becoming too small and with only 7 days (at the most) left, I'm not buying any more clothes. So I'll just be comfortable for the last week. All my maternity shirts pretty much still fit.

Stretch marks?
Yes.
Weight gained:
Total - 61 pounds (EEEEKKK!) It's all belly and water weight, though.

Sleep:
At this point, not really. I constantly wake up in the middle of the night to pee and to switch sides and get comfortable.

Best moment this/last week:
Setting my induction date, if he doesn't come by then! And getting to hear his heartbeat  : )

Movement:
His moving has decreased a little, probably because he's running out of room. But I still feel him kick, move, and punch constantly  : )

Food cravings:
My appetite has decreased significantly in the past 2 weeks. I crave water, fruits, veggies and baked potato soup (that my lovely husband makes)
Gender:
Boy- John Cayden

Labor Signs:
None, although a have a few contractions. And by a few I mean like 2 contractions in the past week.

Belly Button in or out?

Half-way Out

Wedding rings on or off?
Off...my fingers are swelling due to all the water retention
 
What I miss:
Being skinny, wearing my normal clothes, and running

What I am looking forward to:
Having my body back and meeting my little boy

Weekly Wisdom:
Get plenty of rest and relax!

Milestones:
ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment