Thursday, January 6, 2011

34 weeks and finally up to date!

I was 34 weeks on Tuesday. And honestly I don't think I could possibly get any bigger, but I know it's going to happen with 6 weeks left til my due date! I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away, but I'M DEFINITELY READY FOR JOHN TO COME! I'm not a very patient person, so having to wait 9 months for him to come has been hard! We both are ready to met our son! So just a few more weeks!! I am ready to NOT be pregnant anymore which I think I've mentioned in an earlier post). Other than hearing his heartbeat, be able to feel him move, and seeing him on an ultrasound... the rest ain't so fun! hahaha, but the outcome is totally worth it! I just hope these next 6 weeks go by fast!! :0) The closer it gets, the more impatient I become! So here are some 34 week belly pictures!



 I look big, and trust me, I FEEL BIG! haha! It is getting harder to sleep every night and to get comfortable and stay comfortable. I literally have to pee like 3 times an hour, especially at night, which is a little annoying.. okay a lot annoying! But it will be over soon, I just wish baby John could find another organ to lay on besides one that makes me pee, because I know there are more organs than just my bladder! haha! 
I now have been blessed with the lovely symptom of swollen feet, ankles, calves and hands. YAY! (sarcasm for those who couldn't tell!) Brian and I did a lot of work in the front and back yards last weekend, since it was like 65 degrees. Let's just say I didn't listen to my husband and didn't take any break. We worked non-stop all day. That evening after coming home from dinner with my in-laws... my feet and ankles BLEW UP LIKE BALLOONS! Also my calves we very swollen... to the point I could feel my skin stretching and pulling - which is not a very comfortable feeling! I know that you're feet and ankles swell, but I ready didn't know that you're calves would or would that bad and the pain was really bothering me. So I called the on-call doctor at the practice I go to and he told me NOT TO DO ANYTHING the rest of the weekend, it was Friday night when I called - there's still Saturday and Sunday to go! He told me to drink loads of water and rest. So I did... however my husband heard the word "BED REST FOR THE WEEKEND" even though that's not what the doctor told me, the doctor just said rest. So for the following two days I STAYED IN BED ALL DAY DOING NOTHING AND LAYING THERE! (if you know me, you know I have to stay busy and be moving. I DO NOT like being stationary. However, every time I did get up, unless it was to the bathroom, my husband yelled at me to get back in bed and put my feet up! So I was waited on all weekend :0) which was very nice, but at the same time.. I am a big girl and can do things myself. But I have such a wonderful husband :0) After my weekend of rest and putting my feet, I am perfectly fine now! 

Which is a good thing... seeing as how we have our couple's baby shower this Saturday and I needed to finish cleaning our house, because it's being held here. So I'm happy my legs are fine and I'm back to normal! I have been a little stressed out this week about making sure our house is clean and stuff, which isn't that big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment