Sunday, January 23, 2011

Couple's Baby Shower!

We had our couple's baby shower the beginning of this month. Pretty much everyone we invited came, which was made me happy! It was great to see our friends that we don't get to see very often. We now have everything we need for baby John, all the necessities; which I'm very happy about. The only things left to worry about are...
(1) hanging the wall shelves for his train set and GA Power cars
(2) hang the netting for his stuffed animals
(3) pack the hospital bags
(4) cleaning our house
Only four things left to do, which isn't bad. But I feel that all of those should have been done already, but I guess I'll just get over it and finish them up this week... since I'll be 37 weeks - only 3 weeks left!

 Brian and I


Gift time!
 Our precious little beagles!

Julie, Kristi, me and Natalie!
 Uncle Stephen, me and Aunt Claire!
 Our cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment