Thursday, January 6, 2011

November Baby Shower & 27 weeks!





In November I had a family & family friends baby shower, hosted by Catherine Myrick. It was a lot of fun!! We got so much stuff off our registry and that baby John needed! So I am VERY THANKFUL! Above are pictures from the baby shower! John got an Alphabet picture for his room from Brian's grandmother, a gym play mat, bouncer, activity motion jumper, and highchair from Brian's other grandmother! And he got so much more... but I'm obviously not going to list everything. We're very thankful for all that we've been given for our first child! It has helped out a lot!


Here are a few 27 weeks belly pictures! (the week of my November baby shower) He's getting bigger, but he's definitely bigger now since it's January and these pictures were taken in November. It seems that this pregnancy is going by very fast...and I'm VERY HAPPY about that. I can't wait to meet baby John & and for him to be here! And to have my body back... hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment